[riot-devel] FreeRTOS comparison in the website

Ludwig Knüpfer ludwig.knuepfer at fu-berlin.de
Tue Mar 12 23:14:07 CET 2019

PS:

When I look at that page/table it seems to say that riot is caught in the past. Not only is freertos/the flavor of freertos that Amazon is cooking missing, all the others that came out after riot aren't there either. Zephyr, mbed, and mynewt come to my mind. Those are the ones I would actually care about seeing in a comparison today.

The timeline/history also skips to "future" 6 years ago.

Cheers,
Ludwig