[riot-devel] RIOT Support for STM32WB with Nucleo Board

Kaspar Schleiser kaspar at schleiser.de
Tue Mar 26 10:32:10 CET 2019

Hi Warren,

On 3/26/19 10:22 AM, Warren Bilgeri wrote:
> Are there any plans to support the STM32WB with RIOT?
> I have used RIOT on other STM32 devices and would like to use RIOT on
> the STM32WB - the STM32WB is targeted at IOT applications.

I started adding STM32WB support in [1].

The cpu part of the port is based on STM32F4. When I got to the clock
configuration, I realized that the WB55 is probably more alike to the L4
line. Anyhow, I stopped at that point. So don't expect anything to
compile or even make sense conceptionally.

Feel free to take over. ;)

Kaspar
[1] https://github.com/kaspar030/RIOT/tree/add_stm32wb55xx