[riot-devel] RIOT vectors for Smartfusion2 port

Ashim Asharaph AAsharaph at csir.co.za
Tue May 28 16:34:12 CEST 2019

Dear RIOT Developers

I am currently working on a port for RIOT to the Microsemi SmartFusion2 board which has a Cortex M3. I see that most of the CPUs have a vectors.c file which specify all the interrupt vectors. Some of the other boards have an assembly file for startup such as the lpc2387 which define the interrupt vectors. I have attached an assembly file that is generated by some Microsemi software which defines the interrupt vectors. I have tried including this file in the new cpu folder I created but get the following error when trying to make:
arm-none-eabi-gcc: error: /home/user/Desktop/SmartFusion2/testjig/riot/2019.04/examples/hello-world/bin/sf2-starter-kit/cpu/vectors.o: No such file or directory

How do I use the above file correctly in the RIOT port? Is there some configuration that should be changed to use the file properly or should I convert it to a vectors.c file? If so, how do I go about doing so?

Kind regards
Ashim Asharaph