[riot-devel] CC2538dk Riotboot support

Brenton Chetty brent7984 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 14:18:06 CEST 2019

Thanks for the advice guys, but I'm still struggling to get the cc2538dk to
pass the riotboot tests.
To: Francisco Acosta

I provided the length and start variables to link the slots.
I used the cc2538sf53.ld Linker Script.
I was not sure how to get the offset required, so i used 255 as the offset,
this value made the slot0.riot.bin file = 512KB.
I assume this correct because whenever you compile an example (not with
riotboot), it generates a .bin file with this size.

Any ideas on what i could be doing wrong?

With thanks!
Brenton