[riot-devel] Release 2019.10 - Hard feature freeze now effective

Ken Bannister kb2ma at runbox.com
Thu Oct 10 23:37:53 CEST 2019

|Dear RIOTers, We've created the 2019.10 release branch, so we are now
officially in feature freeze. This means from now only bugfixes will be
backported to the `2019.10-branch`. If anyone has any bugfixes or
documentation improvements that they feel should be part of this
release, please let me know. New features can still be merged into
master during this period. The tracking issue of Release candidate 1 [1]
is opened. If you want to help with testing (and you know you do!),
please put your name against the corresponding item in the linked
spreadsheet. Thanks all for the awesome work! Ken [1]
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/Release-Specs/issues/140|