[riot-devel] Let's code together: Hacktoberfest @ Zuehlke Hamburg

Lotte Steenbrink lists at zombietetris.de
Mon Oct 14 00:22:23 CEST 2019

Dear RIOTeers,
This week on Thursday, 17th of October we're hosting a hackathon-themed Meetup at Zühlke (the company where Simon Brummer and I work now). Hacktoberfest is a month-long, worldwide celebration of open source contributions (for more info, visit https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/details <https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/details>).
I'd like to warmly invite the Hamburg RIOT community to visit us, hack together and earn a limited Hacktoberfest T-Shirt on top ;)

For more information regarding the schedule, address etc. see https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/Zuhlke-Hamburg-Meetup/events/265557768/ <https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/Zuhlke-Hamburg-Meetup/events/265557768/> . Please sign up to the meetup event or drop me a quick e-mail so we can plan snacks accordingly.

Best,
Lotte