[riot-devel] Remote Shell Commands

Martine Lenders mail at martine-lenders.eu
Mon Sep 9 16:12:15 CEST 2019

Hi,

I'm not sure we should migrate the shell to a completely structured output.
Though I can see the benefit of that wrt remote execution via CoAP/CBOR, a
shell should be primarily human readable. However, maybe there is some
middle ground to be found for that. Another interesting read with regards
of input parsing might be this draft by Carsten:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-t2trg-slipmux-02.

Kind regards,
Martine