[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] Add support for ST b-l475e-iot01a board (#7585)
notifications at github.com
Fri Sep 8 13:11:18 CEST 2017
Board datasheet is [here](http://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/b-l475e-iot01a.html), detailed pdf is [here](http://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/user_manual/group0/b1/b8/7a/f2/f7/8d/4b/6b/DM00347848/files/DM00347848.pdf/jcr:content/translations/en.DM00347848.pdf).
The board is based on STM32L475VG MCU.
Here is the list of missing features:
- [ ] I2C support for stm32l4
- [ ] ADC support for stm32l4
- [ ] driver for HTS221 (temperature and humidity) PR #7280
- [ ] driver for LPS22HB (pressure)
- [ ] driver for VL53L0X (TOF and gesture detection)
- [ ] driver for MP34DT01 (microphone)
- [ ] driver for WiFi module Inventek ISM43362-M3G-L44
- [ ] driver for SPBTLE-RF (Bluetooth 4.1)
- [ ] driver for SPSGRF-868/915 (SubGH RF module)
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications