[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] pkg/semtech-loramac: fix doxygen documentation (#8668)
notifications at github.com
Wed Feb 28 15:25:03 CET 2018
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
This PR fixes the doxygen documentation of the Semtech Loramac package.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Issues/PRs references
Related to #8664 and based on #8665
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* doc/doxygen: enable parsing of packages docs
* pkg/semtech-loramac: fix doxygen documentation
* doc/doxygen: enable doc on semtech-loramac package
-- File Changes --
M doc/doxygen/riot.doxyfile (5)
M pkg/semtech-loramac/include/semtech_loramac.h (17)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications