[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] gnrc_netif: introduce distinction if an interface supports 6Lo or if it performs ND according to RFC 6775 (#10499)
notifications at github.com
Mon Apr 1 18:21:09 CEST 2019
> - does it still work as expected:
- a non-routing, non-6LN host should start sending multicast RS, if SLAAC is activated a NS with source :: should be sent, when a packet is sent a NS for address resolution should be sent
First, I tested with `examples/gcoap` and two esp8266 nodes with `esp_now`:
- With `CFLAGS='-DGNRC_IPV6_NIB_CONF_SLAAC=0'`
- the nodes send RS with src `::` on startup
- the link local addresses remain marked as tentative `TNT`
- the nodes send ICMPv6 echo request packets with src `::` on `ping` command
- With `CFLAGS='-DGNRC_IPV6_NIB_CONF_SLAAC=1'
- the nodes send NS with src `::` first before they try to get the prefix by router solicitation according to SLAAC
- the link local IP addresses are marked as valid `VAL`
- the nodes send NS if target is not found in the neighbour cache
This test seemst to be OK from my point of view. Next, I will try the same with MRF24J40 shields as network interfaces.
Maybe, we should have a task list.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications