[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] examples/cord_ep: fix typo in node information + move it in a define (#11403)
notifications at github.com
Tue Apr 16 10:16:01 CEST 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
Fixes an obvious typo in the node information string of the `examples/cord_ep` application and move this string in a define.
The PR is split in 2 commits:
- bbbb62b5718ce66bffdf384b3a0a3854341daab1 fixes the typo
- 75d9e7892cd825ba1c50e20a68f96eda67b01b6b move the node information in a define to avoid code duplication.
I can squash in a single commit if needed.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
Should build fine and work as before
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* examples/cord_ep: fix typo in node information
* examples/cord_ep: move node information in a define
-- File Changes --
M examples/cord_ep/main.c (6)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications