[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] Build dependencies - processing order issues (#9913)
notifications at github.com
Tue Apr 23 14:54:39 CEST 2019
@cladmi Regarding comments in #11424 the pointed out solution was to define all CPU_FAM, CPU_ARACH, etc.. variables in Makefile.features.
I think before doing this we need uniform the definitions of CPU_FAM for all cpu that already have some form of this concept. To be specific I'm talking about Kinetis where there is KINETIS_(Family, subfamily and series) and a CPU_FAMILY (used only for specifying the openocd script).
### Proposed Solution
- Define CPU_FAM for all Kinetis cpu, eg:
- CPU_FAM = kwx (Kinetis W series)
- CPU_FAM = klx (Kinetis L series)
- CPU_FAM = kx (Kinetis K series)
- CPU_FAM = kEAx (Kinetis EA series)
- Get rid of CPU_FAMILY, it groups KW, KEA in the same boat since openocd defines a common script for all of them,
-change the variable name to properly reflect its us, e.g.: OPENOCD_CPU_FAMILY
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications