[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] gnrc_sixlowpan_frag: initial import of the VRB (#11000)
notifications at github.com
Tue Feb 12 14:09:44 CET 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
This is my initial import of the [virtual reassembly buffer (VRB)](https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-6lowpan-virtual-reassembly-00). It is currently still WIP. The following is still missing:
- [ ] IPHC integration
- [ ] Tests
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
I will provide some tests, but without the VRB compiled in, everythings should still work (namely `examples/gnrc_networking` and `tests/gnrc_sixlowpan_frag`).
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* gnrc_sixlowpan_frag: expose fragment interval type
* gnrc_sixlowpan_frag: add intervals to public type
* gnrc_sixlowpan_frag: add arrival time to public type
* gnrc_sixlowpan_frag: remove unnecessary type indirection
* gnrc_sixlowpan_frag: introduce reassembly buffer base class
* gnrc_sixlowpan_frag: add datagram size to base type
* gnrc_sixlowpan_frag: use rbuf base class whenever possible
* fixup! gnrc_sixlowpan_frag: introduce reassembly buffer base class
* gnrc_sixlowpan_frag: expose tag progression functionality
* gnrc_sixlowpan_frag: initial import of the VRB
* gnrc_sixlowpan_frag: use VRB when provided
-- File Changes --
M sys/include/net/gnrc/sixlowpan/frag.h (60)
A sys/include/net/gnrc/sixlowpan/frag/vrb.h (152)
M sys/net/gnrc/Makefile (3)
M sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/sixlowpan/frag/gnrc_sixlowpan_frag.c (32)
M sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/sixlowpan/frag/rbuf.c (291)
M sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/sixlowpan/frag/rbuf.h (42)
A sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/sixlowpan/frag/vrb/Makefile (3)
A sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/sixlowpan/frag/vrb/gnrc_sixlowpan_vrb.c (105)
M sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/sixlowpan/iphc/gnrc_sixlowpan_iphc.c (4)
M tests/gnrc_sixlowpan_frag/main.c (66)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications