[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] Completing CoAP Block implementation (#10732)
notifications at github.com
Fri Feb 15 18:23:50 CET 2019
@kaspar030, @bergzand, @haukepetersen, @smlng, @aabadie:
I just posted #11024, which completes the block implementation for the Buffer API. I would appreciate your help with reviews for the sequence of PRs below. The checkboxes in the description for this issue reflect this work. I would love to have these merged in time for IETF 104 towards the end of March.
- #10892 net/gcoap: Replace use of gcoap_finish() with coap_opt_finish()
- #10926 examples: use coap_opt_finish() in gcoap based examples
- #10931 net/nanocoap: Packet API return error if buffer full
- #10876 net/nanocoap: group functions in module doc
- #11002 net/nanocoap: Buffer API Block implementation
- #11024 net/nanocoap: Buffer API Block helper functions
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications