[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] ERROR: Timeout waiting for ACK/NACK after 'Synch (0x55 0x55)' (#11031)
notifications at github.com
Tue Feb 19 06:39:43 CET 2019
I will explain step by step:
1. I have 10 openMote-B Rev-1.4
2. I started working with RIOT. I'm confused where to and how to start so I mailed to RIOT Developer's
they said as you are a beginner you can try RIOT--TUTORIALS like that
3. So I started working with the TUTORIALS, I have installed the necessary packages
4. I have connected only one OpenMote-B to my PC having ubuntu18.04
5. I went to this Directory /home/Tutorial/Task-01
6. I Provided This Comment ** BOARD=openmote-B make flash all term** For tranfer the program into
7. The Code was transferred successfully and a terminal Opened there I gave PS, Reboot and Help
Command that was also working well
8. Now i went the Task-02 Directory /home/Tutorial/Task-02
Here I gave this command **BOARD=openmote-B make flash all term** For tranfer the TASK-02 program to my openmote-B
But this Time I got the Following Error ERROR: Timeout waiting for ACK/NACK after 'Synch (0x55 0x55)'
I got to know by my analysis there is problem with the Bootloder kind of things only
openMote-B developer Mr.per tuset he said the following
You have probably flahsed a RIOT image that has the wrong pin configuration for the bootloader in the Flash. To fix it:
1. Use a JTAG probe to flash an empty imatge or am image with the proper bootloader Flash settings
2. Change the RIOT image to make sure that the same bootloader Flasg setting are used
For your reference, the pin that is used to trigger the bootloader on the OpenMote-B board is PORTA PIN7 using a low level.
I analysed and found the below line
#define CCA_BACKDOOR_PORT_A_PIN (6) /**< BSL_BOOT Pin */
by Pere Tuset approval i changed the pin number 6 into 7
but then also not working and again he said like this
This is really unfortunate.
I am not very familiar with RIOT, but there must be something else going on.
For example the CCA configuration is stored in Flash as described in this file -> https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/blob/master/cpu/cc2538/vectors.c
The specific line is : 0xe0ffffff | (CCA_BACKDOOR_ENABLE << 28) | (CCA_BACKDOOR_ACTIVE_LEVEL << 27) | (CCA_BACKDOOR_PORT_A_PIN << 24)
If done the math and it matches the configuration I am unsing on my projects, so that should work.
One thing to try is using a slower baudrate (i.e. 400000) just in case.
but I'am confused where to change what to change i did so many thing
i have total 10 in that 5 boards are locked remaining 5 boards are there i'm fearing to check more things
please help me out of this
(I got the idea to recover the other 5 openmote-B board using JTAG programmer I'm going to make it work)
But i sould work with other boards by solving this error
I'M ATTACHING THE OUTPUT OF ./print_toolchain_versions.sh
Operating System Environment
Operating System: "Ubuntu" "18.10 (Cosmic Cuttlefish)"
Kernel: Linux 4.18.0-15-generic x86_64 x86_64
Installed compiler toolchains
native gcc: gcc.real (Ubuntu 8.2.0-7ubuntu1) 8.2.0
msp430-gcc: msp430-gcc (GCC) 4.6.3 20120301 (mspgcc LTS 20120406 unpatched)
clang: clang version 7.0.0-3 (tags/RELEASE_700/final)
Installed compiler libs
avr-libc: missing (missing)
Installed development tools
git: git version 2.19.1
make: GNU Make 4.2.1
openocd: Open On-Chip Debugger 0.10.0+dev-00689-g6c2020eb-dirty (2019-02-13-18:59)
python: Python 2.7.15+
python2: Python 2.7.15+
python3: Python 3.6.7
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications