[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] boards/common/stm32: rework common clock configuration for stm32f4 (#11066)
notifications at github.com
Tue Feb 26 10:50:32 CET 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
This PR is slightly reworking the common clock configuration used with stm32f4 based boards running at 168MHz with HSE at 8MHz:
- add a common clock configuration header file without LSE define: `f4/cfg_clock_168_8_common.h`
- use this new header file with the exising clock configuration (`f4/cfg_clock_168_8_1.h`)
- add a new file for boards without LSE (`f4/cfg_clock_168_8_0.h`)
The stm32f4discovery board is now using the clock configuration without LSE. So this PR is also fixing #11029.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
Applications are working with stm32f4discovery and nucleo-f429zi
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* boards/stm32/f4: factorize common clock configuration (168/8)
* boards/stm32f4discovery: use common clock configuration without LSE
-- File Changes --
A boards/common/stm32/include/f4/cfg_clock_168_8_0.h (41)
M boards/common/stm32/include/f4/cfg_clock_168_8_1.h (33)
A boards/common/stm32/include/f4/cfg_clock_168_8_common.h (59)
M boards/stm32f4discovery/include/periph_conf.h (2)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications