[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] [WIP] suit: Initial minimal SUIT parser (#10315)
notifications at github.com
Wed Jan 16 14:31:43 CET 2019
danpetry requested changes on this pull request.
Hello Koen! Here's a review of the high level aspects.
1. Would you be able to update it to the latest SUIT version (v3, [here](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moran-suit-manifest/))? I'll review it before v4 for sure.
2. Not tested: suit_uuid_xxx functions (apart from init); suit_isnew. Could you please include explicit tests?
3. This is a CBOR SUIT parser, and other serialization formats are possible. Could you please indicate this in the module name OR abstract away the CBOR-specific stuff so that we can use other serialization formats with this code?
4. Maybe take the reference to block1 out of the brief, because we have block 2 now as well (i.e. so it just says you need an in-place buffer)
5. Please split uuid_init as planned (although keeping this function to initialise everything together would also be useful)
Once these are addressed I'll do the other parts of the review together in a second pass.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications