[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] doc: include *_params.h files in documentation (#10808)
notifications at github.com
Thu Jan 17 17:57:47 CET 2019
### Contribution description
This PR tries to fix the problem described in issue #10427. Due to some warnings like
drivers/sdcard_spi/include/sdcard_spi_params.h:13: warning: the name 'drivers/sdcard_spi/include/sdcard_spi_params.h' supplied as the second argument in the \file statement matches the following input files:
Please use a more specific name by including a (larger) part of the path!
`*_params.h` were excluded from documentation :worried:
After some investigations it became clear that `*_params.h` files can be included in the documentation without any warning if `STRIP_FROM_INC_PATH` variable is empty in `riot.doxyfile`. The generated documentation looks as before including the include paths of header files in documentation. The only differences are
- `*_params.h` files are now included in documentation as expected and
- `dependency graphs include all files from which they depend and not only the direct includes`.
This PR contains also some small changes of missing documented elements in `*_params.h` files.
### Testing procedure
- Generate the docuementation with `make doc` in your RIOT directory
- Open the documentation in browser using URL `https:///<your_RIOT_dir>/doc/doxygen/html/index.html`.
- Open complex pages like
- `Networking » Generic (GNRC) network stack » IPv6 » ICMPv6` » and
- `Networking » Generic (GNRC) network stack » IPv6 » ICMPv6` » gnrc/icmpv6.h`
- Check for
- inlcude heade files
- dependency graph
- navigation tree
### Issues/PRs references
Fixes issue #10427
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* doc: remove STRIP_FROM_INC_PATH due redundant path
* doc: remove *_params.h from EXCLUDE_PATTERNS
* doc: fix undocumented func in socket_zep_params.h
* doc: fix undocumented variable in ads101x driver
* doc: fix undocumented define in srf04 driver
-- File Changes --
M cpu/native/include/socket_zep_params.h (5)
M doc/doxygen/riot.doxyfile (3)
M drivers/ads101x/include/ads101x_params.h (4)
M drivers/srf04/include/srf04_params.h (3)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications