[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] cpu/nrf5x: handle multiple exti pins in gpio driver (#10828)
notifications at github.com
Sun Jan 20 18:49:21 CET 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
The GPIO driver of nrf cpu family is only able the manage one pin interrupt line. This PR is modifying the GPIOTE driver to make it "multi channel" capable, like it's done with the other CPUs I checked (STM32, SAM0).
I'm not 100% sure of the proposed solution, though. But it works.
The bug reported in #10827 is not only affecting nrf51 but also nrf52 and nrf52840.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
To test this PR you need a physical access to nrf51dk, nrf52dk and nrf52840dk, because they all provide 4 buttons.
- Build/flash/run the `tests/buttons` application
- Press any of the 4 user buttons
With this PR, each button pressed triggers a message "Pressed BTNx". With master only pressing the last button triggers a message.
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* cpu/nrf5x: handle multiple exti pins in gpio driver
-- File Changes --
M cpu/nrf5x_common/periph/gpio.c (36)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications