[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] Tests/feat/gnrc sixlowpan frag tests (#10851)
notifications at github.com
Wed Jan 23 18:01:54 CET 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
This provides tests for GNRC's 6LoWPAN reassembly buffer. The reason I put these unittests into their own application is that I intentionally wanted to test this module very isolated + it allows me to receive the reassembled packet without any interference of potentially initialized packets.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
Run `make test` on any platform you prefer.
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
None yet, but I found a bug while testing, which requires fixing before we can merge this.
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* gnrc_sixlowpan_frag/rbuf: provide helper functions for testing
* tests: provide unittests for gnrc_sixlowpan_frag/rbuf
-- File Changes --
M sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/sixlowpan/frag/rbuf.c (21)
M sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/sixlowpan/frag/rbuf.h (25)
A tests/gnrc_sixlowpan_frag/Makefile (17)
A tests/gnrc_sixlowpan_frag/main.c (647)
A tests/gnrc_sixlowpan_frag/tests/01-run.py (18)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications