[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] tests/gnrc_sock_dns: port to scapy (#10898)
notifications at github.com
Tue Jan 29 22:39:37 CET 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
- ports the existing tests to a shell based approach,
- that then also is used by a scapy version of the test, and
- adds failure tests to prevent a regression to before #10739.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
Build and flash the application to a board of your choice (must support `ethos` or `netdev_tap`). Create a TAP interface and run
sudo make test
The tests should succeed.
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Adds tests for #10739
Requires #10896 for tests to finish successfully.
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* tests/gnrc_sock_dns: port to shell based test
* tests/gnrc_sock_dns: port to scapy
* tests/gnrc_sock_dns: add failure tests
-- File Changes --
M tests/gnrc_sock_dns/Makefile (27)
M tests/gnrc_sock_dns/README.md (9)
M tests/gnrc_sock_dns/main.c (86)
A tests/gnrc_sock_dns/tests/01-run.py (334)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications