[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] sys/riotboot: misc fixes (#11803)
notifications at github.com
Fri Jul 5 15:47:37 CEST 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
This PR contains two fixes for the riotboot makefiles:
1. ensure that the call to "date" that sets the epoch is not done multiple times due to Makefile's lazy evaluation
2. add APP_VER to resulting binar filenames, so multiple versions can be created simultaneously.
This PR depends on "add_riotboot_test_script".
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
- ensure the RIOTBOOT test is still completing correctly
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Waiting for #11707 (automatic tests).
This is not really a dependency, but the same files are touched, and testing should be easier with a test application.
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* murdock: allow multiple files to be sent along with a test job
* fixup! murdock: allow multiple files to be sent along with a test job
* fixup! fixup! murdock: allow multiple files to be sent along with a test job
* fixup! fixup! fixup! murdock: allow multiple files to be sent along with a test job
* riotboot: set FLASHFILE to RIOTBOOT_EXTENDED_BIN
* riotboot: update documentation to match automatic use
* riotboot: fix APP_VER default documentation
* tests/riotboot_flashwrite: disable for saml1-xpro
* fixup! riotboot: fix APP_VER default documentation
* fixup! riotboot: set FLASHFILE to RIOTBOOT_EXTENDED_BIN
* fixup! fixup! riotboot: fix APP_VER default documentation
* DEPENDENCY MERGE: pr/murdock_allow_multiple_files_for_test_job
* DEPENDENCY MERGE: pr/always_flash_riotboot_if_required
* tests/riotboot: add re-flashing and image selection test
* make/riotboot: allow slot image creation without compiling
* fixup! tests/riotboot: add basic automatic test in python
* riotboot: always link both slot .elf when linking
* fixup! riotboot: always link both slot .elf when linking
* DEPENDENCY MERGE: add_riotboot_test_script
* make: riotboot: ensure epoch in APP_VER is evaluated once
* make: riotboot: add $APP_VER to image file names
-- File Changes --
M .murdock (34)
M Makefile.include (2)
M bootloaders/riotboot/README.md (30)
M makefiles/boot/riotboot.mk (34)
M makefiles/murdock.inc.mk (7)
M tests/riotboot/Makefile (13)
M tests/riotboot/README.md (23)
A tests/riotboot/tests/01_test_slot_selection.sh (12)
R tests/riotboot/tests/common/assert_slotnum.py (11)
M tests/riotboot_flashwrite/Makefile (5)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications