[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] sys/riotboot: add initial image digest verification (#11805)
notifications at github.com
Fri Jul 5 15:50:00 CEST 2019
### Contribution description
This PR adds image verification using sha256 to riotboot.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
As is, this code is never compiled. It has been split out from a large SUIT pr which will be opened soon. I suggest reviewing the code here and use the SUIT PR as testbed.
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* sys/riotboot: add initial image digest verification
-- File Changes --
M sys/include/riotboot/flashwrite.h (14)
A sys/riotboot/flashwrite_verify_sha256.c (31)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications