[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] boards/stm32: introduce common timer configurations and use them where possible (#11809)
notifications at github.com
Fri Jul 5 19:47:21 CEST 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
While working on some of my STM32 boards addition, I noticed the timer configuration were very often the same, certainly due to copy-paste. Some uses TIM2, some uses TIM5.
This PR is introducing 2 new common STM32 timer configurations: one with TIM2, which is adapted for several families (L0, L1 and L4) and one with TIM5, mostly used by F4 boards.
I tried to adapt all boards with these configuration.
The results is a lot of duplicated code in peripheral configurations being removed.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
- Verify xtimer test applications still works
- A green Murdock should also be a good indicator
- Verify no obvious mistake is done in the code changes
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* boards/stm32: introduce common timer config with TIM2
* boards/nucleo-f0/3/7: use common timer configuration
* boards/stm32l0: use common timer configuration
* boards/nucleo-l4*: use common timer configuration
* boards/stm32: introduce common timer config with TIM5
* boards/stm32f4: use common timer configuration
* boards/ublox-c030-u201: use common timer configuration
* boards/lobaro-lorabox: use common timer configuration
* boards/stm32l1: use common TIM5 timer configuration
-- File Changes --
M boards/b-l072z-lrwan1/include/periph_conf.h (20)
A boards/common/stm32/include/cfg_timer_tim2.h (60)
A boards/common/stm32/include/cfg_timer_tim5.h (52)
M boards/i-nucleo-lrwan1/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/lobaro-lorabox/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/lsn50/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-f031k6/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-f042k6/include/periph_conf.h (21)
M boards/nucleo-f302r8/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-f303k8/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-f303re/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-f303ze/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-f334r8/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-f401re/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-f410rb/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-f411re/include/periph_conf.h (21)
M boards/nucleo-f412zg/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-f413zh/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-f429zi/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-f446re/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-f446ze/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-f722ze/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-f746zg/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-f767zi/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-l031k6/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-l053r8/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-l073rz/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-l152re/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-l432kc/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-l433rc/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nucleo-l452re/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/nz32-sc151/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/stm32f429i-disc1/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/stm32f769i-disco/include/periph_conf.h (20)
M boards/ublox-c030-u201/Makefile.include (3)
M boards/ublox-c030-u201/include/periph_conf.h (20)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications