[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] release/11-lorawan: add tests to target applications (#11868)
notifications at github.com
Fri Jul 19 11:37:40 CEST 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
This PR adds two tests replicating Task01-04 for release testing lorawan. In both cases valid
keys and identifiers must be provided for a device registers in DR 0-5 distance of a LoRa gateway.
The tests also require eeprom support to pass since it loops over the DR's for ABP join procedure and
the frame counter must match.
I'm tagging it as WIP since the following is missing:
- [ ] verify duty cycling is respected (I have found that this isnt very deterministic, maybe @aabadie has a suggestion on how to do it)
- [ ] setup so it tests on iotlab by default
I still wanted to open the PR since it can be used for release testing.
### Testing procedure
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
- Run :
`$ make BOARD=<board> DEVEUI=<device eui> APPEUI=<application eui> APPKEY=<application key> -C examples/lorawan flash test`
The test will wait for 5 successful transmission and pass, i.e.:
[Task #01 - LoRaWAN example](https://github.com/RIOT-OS/Release-Specs/blob/ba236c4a1d1258ab63d21b0a860d0f5a5935bbd4/11-lorawan/11-lorawan.md#task-01---lorawan-example).
- Run :
`$ make BOARD=<board> DEVEUI=<device eui> APPEUI=<application eui> APPKEY=<application key> DEVADDR=<device address > NWKSKEY=<nwk session key> APPSKEY=<app session key> -Ctests/pkg_semtech-loramac flash test`
The test will send a cnf and uncnf message over DR 0, 3 and 5 for OTAA and ABP. It will also verify device persistence, i.e:
- [Task #02 - OTAA join procedure](https://github.com/RIOT-OS/Release-Specs/blob/ba236c4a1d1258ab63d21b0a860d0f5a5935bbd4/11-lorawan/11-lorawan.md#task-02---otaa-join-procedure)
- [Task #03 - ABP join procedure](https://github.com/RIOT-OS/Release-Specs/blob/ba236c4a1d1258ab63d21b0a860d0f5a5935bbd4/11-lorawan/11-lorawan.md#task-03---abp-join-procedure)
- [Task #04 - LoRaWAN device parameters persistence](https://github.com/RIOT-OS/Release-Specs/blob/ba236c4a1d1258ab63d21b0a860d0f5a5935bbd4/11-lorawan/11-lorawan.md#task-03---lorawan-device-parameters-persistence)
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* examples/lorawan: accept ret=SEMTECH_LORAMAC_TX_DONE
* examples/lorawan: add automatic test
* tests/pkg_semtech-loramac: add automatic test
-- File Changes --
M examples/lorawan/README.md (19)
M examples/lorawan/main.c (2)
A examples/lorawan/tests/01-run.py (29)
M tests/pkg_semtech-loramac/README.md (30)
A tests/pkg_semtech-loramac/tests/01-run.py (174)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications