[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] release/11-lorawan: add tests to target applications (#11915)
notifications at github.com
Thu Jul 25 15:26:06 CEST 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
This PR adds two tests that replicate Task01-04 of item 11-lorawan of the Release test spec. The target applications of the tests are `examples/lorawan` and `tests/pkg_semtech_loramac`.
Default configurations have been added to the application makefile to be able to test over iotlab.
Still missing from spec check:
- [ ] verify duty cycling is respected (I have found that this isnt very deterministic, maybe @aabadie has a suggestion on how to do it)
### Testing procedure
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
Follow the README for [examples/lorawan/README.md](examples/lorawan/README.md) and [tests/pkg_semtech-loramac/README.md](tests/pkg_semtech-loramac/README.md) under Automatic Test and execute the test for both applications
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* examples/lorawan: add automatic test
* tests/pkg_semtech-loramac: add automatic test
* pkg/semtech-loramac: add uplink_counter get/set functions
-- File Changes --
M examples/lorawan/Makefile (8)
M examples/lorawan/README.md (48)
A examples/lorawan/tests/01-run.py (28)
M pkg/semtech-loramac/contrib/semtech_loramac.c (12)
M pkg/semtech-loramac/contrib/semtech_loramac_getset.c (24)
M pkg/semtech-loramac/include/semtech_loramac.h (16)
M sys/shell/commands/sc_loramac.c (15)
M tests/pkg_semtech-loramac/Makefile (8)
M tests/pkg_semtech-loramac/README.md (56)
A tests/pkg_semtech-loramac/tests/01-run.py (187)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications