[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] cpu/lpc2387: Cleanup (#11920)
notifications at github.com
Fri Jul 26 08:23:51 CEST 2019
Note: The boot up sequence of the LPC2387 is quite weird, with clock setup in the `boards/` rather than in `cpu/`. I intend to clean this up with a series of PRs. A side effect from the code organization is that this PR touches files in seemingly unrelated subsystems...
### Contribution description
- Removed unused and defunct code from the clock configuration during boot up
- Removed obsolete ISR implementations that are not registered anywhere anymore and thus never get triggered
- Removed function declarations of functions that are neither used nor implemented anywhere
- Previously boot up code and ISR implementations where mixed together in `bootloader.c`
- Moved ISR implementations to `vector.c` and applied naming scheme used by other modules in `cpu/`
- Moved boot up code to `arm7_init.c`.
### Testing procedure
Try to build, flash, and run some applications and tests currently working on the MSB-A2. They should still work
### Issues/PRs references
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* boards/msba2,avsextreme: Removed defunct code
* cpu/arm7_common: Removed dead code
* cpu/arm7_common: Cleaned up interrupt vectors
-- File Changes --
M boards/avsextrem/board_init.c (4)
M boards/msba2/board_init.c (4)
A cpu/arm7_common/arm7_init.c (79)
M cpu/arm7_common/common.s (1)
R cpu/arm7_common/vectors.c (114)
M cpu/lpc2387/startup.s (30)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications