[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] boards/nucleo-l476rg: add riotboot (#11643)
notifications at github.com
Thu Jun 6 11:57:38 CEST 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
This PR adds riotboot support or nucleo-l476rg. It should work for all nucleo stm32l4 based boards.
### Testing procedure
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
Run riotboot tests and everything should work as expected.
`BOARD=nucleo-l476rg FEATURES_REQUIRED+=riotboot make -C tests/xtimer_usleep riotboot/flash-extended-slot0 term`
`BOARD=nucleo-l476rg FEATURES_REQUIRED+=riotboot make -C tests/xtimer_usleep riotboot/flash-slot1 term`
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
Related to #11641
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* cpu/stm32l4: add CPU_FLASH_BASE
* stm32l4/Makefile.include: set RIOTBOOT_HDR_LEN to 0x200
* boards/nucleo-l476rg: add riotboot support
-- File Changes --
M boards/nucleo-l476rg/Makefile.features (3)
M cpu/stm32l4/Makefile.include (6)
M cpu/stm32l4/include/cpu_conf.h (1)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications