[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] sys/ubjson: deprecate module. (#11741)
Juan I Carrano
notifications at github.com
Tue Jun 25 17:05:09 CEST 2019
jcarrano commented on this pull request.
> @@ -20,12 +20,16 @@
* @defgroup sys_ubjson Universal Binary JSON library
* @ingroup sys_serialization
* @brief Provides a library to read and write UBJSON serialized data
+ * @deprecated This module is deprecated and will be removed in future releases.
If it will become a matter of contention I will add it. I don't want to do it because:
- It is not up to us to tell people how to develop their apps.
- I wouldn't expect users to switch serialization formats - at least, it is not something you decide in a couple of minutes reading a compiler warning.
- CBOR is already mentioned in the lost+found and in the commit message for the removal.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications