[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] cpu/stm32l1: add stop and standby modes, adds pm_layered (#11158)
notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 12 10:03:59 CET 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
This PR adds low power modes STOP and STANDBY for stm32l0 boards. Achieves 100mA on STOP mode. For lower power consumption GPIO must be switched to AIN on startup, this is left for a different PR.
### Testing procedure
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
Connect a multimeter or other current measuring device on IDD pin on nucleo-l152re boards, then run:
`make BOARD=nucleo-l152re -C tests/periph_pm/ PORT=/dev/ttyACM0 flash term`
Unblock using rtc mode 0 and 1 to see effect on current measurement/consumption.
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* cpu/stm32_common: wait for flash to be ready in init_sysclk
* cpu/stm32l1: add support for STOP & STAND_BY mode
-- File Changes --
M cpu/stm32_common/include/periph_cpu_common.h (3)
M cpu/stm32_common/periph/pm.c (29)
M cpu/stm32_common/stmclk_l0l1.c (4)
M cpu/stm32l1/Makefile.include (2)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications