[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] sys/xtimer: make xtimer_mutex_lock_timeout() actually use us arg (#11165)
notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 12 18:53:03 CET 2019
Ok. The test was failing in master:
* `arduino-mega2560`: `first: waited too long 3999748 usec => FAILED`
* `frdm-kw41z`: first: waited too long 30516663 usec => FAILED`
* `sltb001a`: `first: waited too long 3999996 usec => FAILED`
With this PR some tests should still fail but fixes the conversion issue at least:
* `arduino-mega2560`: `first: waited too long 1000240 usec => FAILED`
* The margin should be adapted for it
* `frdm-kw41z`: `first: waited 999970 usec`
* less than one second… should be failed too I think… but it is not 30 times bigger.
* `sltb001a`: `first: waited 1000032 usec`
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications