[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] cpu/saml1x: set wait state according to datasheet (#11249)
notifications at github.com
Sat Mar 23 21:41:44 CET 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
According to datasheet, SAML1X should be set in PL2 with 1 WaitState if it runs at 16MHz (which is currently the default speed supported).
See Chap 46.12 from the [datasheet](http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/SAM-L10-L11-Family-Data-Sheet-DS60001513C.pdf)
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
run any tests you want on SAML10-XPRO or SAML11-XPRO
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
@emmanuelsearch could you check that your PR works with this one ?
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* cpu/saml1x: set wait state according to datasheet
-- File Changes --
M cpu/saml1x/cpu.c (20)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications