[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] cpu/esp32: periph uart cleanups (#11276)
notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 26 10:11:29 CET 2019
### Contribution description
This PR contains different cleanups which will make future merging with the reimplementation of ESP8266 easier. These are in detail:
- Removes the additional `_` of static symbols that has been added by mistake.
- Moves internal function `_uart_config` moved to internal function section.
- Moves external functions to external function section.
- Declares now all functions that are only used internally as static.
- Declares function `uart_set_baudrate` which is used only internally as static and renames it to `_uart_set_baudrate`.
- Now handles baudrate reconfiguration as a critical section.
### Testing procedure
Compile and flash the `tests/uart` application for a board that defines `UART_DEV(1)`, e.g., `esp32-wroom-32`:
make BOARD=esp32-wroom-32 -C tests/periph_uart flash
Connect GPIO9 and GPIO10 and execute the following test in terminal program
init 1 9600
send 1 test
You should be able to observe the following output:
> init 1 9600
Success: Initialized UART_DEV(1) at BAUD 9600
UARD_DEV(1): test uart_poweron() and uart_poweroff() -> [OK]
> send 1 test
UART_DEV(1) TX: test
> Success: UART_DEV(1) RX: [test]\n
### Issues/PRs references
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* cpu/esp32: additional _ removed from __uart_*
* cpu/esp32: some uart_* funcs moved inside the file
* cpu/esp32: _uart_config function moved
* cpu/esp32: required uart_set_baudrate changes
* cpu/esp32: internal uart int handler made static
-- File Changes --
M cpu/esp32/periph/uart.c (205)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications