[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] Makefile.features: prerequisites for moving CPU/CPU_MODEL to boards/Makefile.features (#11478)
notifications at github.com
Thu May 2 18:22:45 CEST 2019
### Contribution description
This pull request introduce a new `Makefile.features` file and prepares for handling `CPU/CPU_MODEL` being defined in `boards/Makefile.features` instead of `Makefile.include`.
This is an API change and may need to be advertised on the mailing list.
### Testing procedure
Currently this should have no difference as nothing is defining `CPU/CPU_MODEL` in the board.
Testing may come more from testing #11477 directly
### Reviewing procedure
Please look at the review commit by commit too and ask any question on each steps.
### Issues/PRs references
Tracking: move CPU/CPU_MODEL to Makefile.features #11477
Tracking issue: Build dependencies - processing order issues #9913
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* makefiles/info-global.inc.mk: Reset CPU/CPU_MODEL value when processing features
* Makefile.features: add a common file for the features parsing
* Makefile.features: add doc on CPU/CPU_MODEL definition in board
* Makefile.features: include CPU/Makefile.features when CPU is defined
* makefiles/vars.inc.mk: update doc on CPU definition in Makefile.features
-- File Changes --
A Makefile.features (17)
M Makefile.include (4)
M makefiles/info-global.inc.mk (11)
M makefiles/vars.inc.mk (2)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications