[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] Added board support for ESP32 TTGO Lora V1 board (#11482)
notifications at github.com
Sat May 4 19:18:34 CEST 2019
@fcgdam I would suggest the following changes to speed up the inclusion:
- rename the board to `esp32-ttgo-lora32`
- remove `arduino_board.h` and `arduino_pinmap.h`
- remove the configuration for enc28j60 and mrf2424j40 from `Makefile.dep`
- adopt doc.txt to your board
- add pseudomodules for other board variants. See how it was done for `boards/esp32-olimex-evb`
It is always better to create an extra branch for each PR instead of using the master branch. Though, I don't know if it can be changed now.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications