[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] openthread: fix compile error when CLI is not present (#11500)
notifications at github.com
Wed May 8 15:03:46 CEST 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
This PR fixes compilation error when OpenThread CLI is not included (see #11498).
I separated the CLI and FTD/MTD variables so the whole logic is much simpler.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
Compile and run OpenThread in FTD and MTD:
OPENTHREAD_TYPE=ftd make -C examples/openthread all flash term
OPENTHREAD_TYPE=mtd make -C examples/openthread all flash term
Run `help` command in both instances. The MTD node should show less commands than the FTD
Then, comment the `USEMODULE=openthread-cli` line in `examples/openthread/Makefile`. Compile and run both FTD and MTD again. Now, the shell shouldn't be available (and after reset, you should see `Current panid: ...`)
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* pkg/openthread: separate cli and thread mode variables
* pkg/openthread: adapt CLI guards to new format
* examples/openthread: adapt Makefile to new configuration style
-- File Changes --
M examples/openthread/Makefile (24)
M pkg/openthread/Makefile (26)
M pkg/openthread/contrib/netdev/openthread_netdev.c (6)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications