[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] boards/stm32l0: introduce common clock configuration and apply it to related boards (#11557)
notifications at github.com
Tue May 21 11:04:18 CEST 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
This PR introduce a new clock configuration for stm32l0. This configuration is now used by all stm32l0 based boards: b-l072z-lrwan1, nucleo-l0xxx, lsn50, i-nucleo-lrwan1.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
A green Murdock should be enough but a motivated reviewer can also test on modified boards.
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Based on #11323
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* boards/nucleo-*: add RTT feature where possible
* boards/stm32l476rg: add RTT and RTC features
* boards/nucleo-l0*: enable clock LSE
* boards/stm32: add shared STM32L0 clock configuration
* boards/stm32l0: use shared clock configuration
-- File Changes --
M boards/b-l072z-lrwan1/include/periph_conf.h (26)
A boards/common/stm32/include/l0/cfg_clock_32_16_1.h (58)
M boards/i-nucleo-lrwan1/include/periph_conf.h (26)
M boards/lsn50/include/periph_conf.h (26)
M boards/nucleo-l031k6/Makefile.features (1)
M boards/nucleo-l031k6/include/periph_conf.h (26)
M boards/nucleo-l053r8/Makefile.features (1)
M boards/nucleo-l053r8/include/periph_conf.h (26)
M boards/nucleo-l073rz/Makefile.features (1)
M boards/nucleo-l073rz/include/periph_conf.h (27)
M boards/nucleo-l432kc/Makefile.features (1)
M boards/nucleo-l432kc/include/periph_conf.h (1)
M boards/stm32l476g-disco/Makefile.features (2)
M boards/stm32l476g-disco/Makefile.include (3)
M boards/stm32l476g-disco/include/periph_conf.h (12)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications