[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] no output when running RIOT/examples/hello-world/ (#11584)
notifications at github.com
Mon May 27 04:39:42 CEST 2019
- my board is stm32f407vet6
- `cd RIOT-19.04/examples/hello-world`
- native mode is OK
- `make BOARD=stm32f4discovery all flash` , using stlink-v2 . is OK
- use TTL-USB converter lineup usb on UBUNTU18.04 and J6 on stm32f407vet6
- `make BOARD=stm32f4discovery BAUDRATE=115200 PORT=/dev/ttyUSB0 term`
This step occur problem, log is
huaxing at X1:~/oproj/riot/RIOT/examples/hello-world$ sh run.sh
/bin/sh: 1: arm-none-eabi-gcc: not found
/home/huaxing/oproj/riot/RIOT/dist/tools/pyterm/pyterm -p "/dev/ttyUSB0" -b "115200"
Twisted not available, please install it if you want to use pyterm's JSON capabilities
2019-05-27 10:32:20,966 - INFO # Connect to serial port /dev/ttyUSB0
Welcome to pyterm!
Type '/exit' to exit.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications