[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] cpu/sam0: add support for SAMD5x/SAME5x (#11305)
notifications at github.com
Mon May 27 21:09:38 CEST 2019
This keeps puzzling me.
If I source the GCLK5 from e.g. FDPLL1 configured to tun at at 16MHz with prescaler 16, all test run fine and the offset in `xtimer_usleep` is ~33µs, but this is at the expense of a higher power consumption of around 2 mA.
When I use the 48 MHz DFLL I get
- Offset: ~4300µs with `GCLK_GENCTRL_DIV(12)` & `TC_CTRLA_PRESCALER_DIV4`
- Offset: ~4300µs with `GCLK_GENCTRL_DIV(6)` & `TC_CTRLA_PRESCALER_DIV8`
- Offset: ~5µs with with `GCLK_GENCTRL_DIV(3)` & `TC_CTRLA_PRESCALER_DIV16` but with bursts of 5000µs
With 120 MHz DPLL0 :
- Offset: ~5000µs with `GCLK_GENCTRL_DIV(120)` & `TC_CTRLA_PRESCALER_DIV1`
- Offset: ~5000µs with `GCLK_GENCTRL_DIV(15)` & `TC_CTRLA_PRESCALER_DIV8`
- Offset: ~5µs with `GCLK_GENCTRL_DIV(4)` & `TC_CTRLA_PRESCALER_DIV16` but with burst of 4600µs - and the clock is wrong.
- Offset: 6µs with `GCLK_GENCTRL_DIV(2)` & `TC_CTRLA_PRESCALER_DIV64` - but now the clock is wrong
Only when I overclock the CPU to 128 MHz I get both a stable and *correct* clock.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications