[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] boards/stm32: introduce and use shared i2c config with I2C1 on PB6/PB7 (#12141)
notifications at github.com
Mon Sep 2 08:18:09 CEST 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
Following #12025 and #12068, this PR is factorizing the configuration for those boards since they are very similar.
iotlab-m3 could also use the new common file but that would first require to provide a shared clock configuration.
@mrusme has the hardware so maybe he could test and report his results here.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
Test an I2C device on nucleo-l031k6 and nucleo-l432kc
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Factorization of configurations introduced in #12025 and #12068.
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* boards/stm32: introduce shared i2c configuration
* boards/nucleo: use shared I2C configuration
-- File Changes --
A boards/common/stm32/include/cfg_i2c1_pb6_pb7.h (69)
M boards/nucleo-l031k6/include/periph_conf.h (24)
M boards/nucleo-l432kc/include/periph_conf.h (24)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications