[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] boards/nrf52832-mdk: enable I2C and use default configuration (#12148)
notifications at github.com
Mon Sep 2 13:14:58 CEST 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
This PR enables I2C on nrf52832-mdk and use the I2C default configuration for nrf boards. The pinout of the nrf52832-mdk is the same as the nrf52840-mdk so we can do that.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
- Plug an I2C sensor on P26/27 and verify that it works.
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* boards/nrf52832-mdk: enable I2C and use default configuration
-- File Changes --
M boards/nrf52832-mdk/Makefile.features (1)
M boards/nrf52832-mdk/include/periph_conf.h (1)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications