[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] boards/stm32: generalize use of connect_assert_srst for flashing (#12158)
notifications at github.com
Tue Sep 3 08:26:38 CEST 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
This PR is a follow-up and generalization of #11976 to all nucleo. The common OpenOCD confguration for stm32l0 based boards is also adapted (removed use of connect_assert_srst) and related boards (b-l072z-lrwan1, lsn50, i-nucleo-lrwan1) are adapted as well.
There are other boards that could be also adapted: stm32 discovery boards, stm32f108 and b-l475e-iot01a.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
Same testing procedure as the one in #11976 but for all mentioned boards (all nucleo + stm32l0 based boards)
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Follow-up of #11976.
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* boards/nucleo: generalize use of connect_assert_srst for flashing
* boards/nucleo-f091rc: remove duplicate use of connect_assert_srst
* boards/stm32: remove use of connect_assert_srst for flashing stm32l0
* boards/stm32l0: use connect_assert_srst when flashing
-- File Changes --
M boards/b-l072z-lrwan1/Makefile.include (5)
M boards/common/nucleo/Makefile.include (4)
M boards/common/stm32/dist/stm32l0.cfg (2)
M boards/i-nucleo-lrwan1/Makefile.include (5)
M boards/lsn50/Makefile.include (5)
M boards/nucleo-f091rc/Makefile.include (4)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications