[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] boards: Added standalone ATmega328p (#11090)
notifications at github.com
Mon Sep 9 13:57:23 CEST 2019
here is what I found for the failed tests:
- `bitarithm_timings`: just seems to be f**king slow, hence test fails with timeout. And/or timer problem as with trickle (see below).
- `libfixmath`: seems to work when looking at the shell, but might be too slow for auto test, too.
- `pkg_jsmn`: print problem likely related to avr libc or similar
- `pkg_lora-serialization`: likely a problem with the parameter size and values, i.e. too large for 16Bit arithmetic on atmega. Or missing size suffixes (e.g. `LU`) on macros.
- `trickle`: looks like a timer problem, as it hangs after trickle reset
all not directly related to this PR, so I say: don't care.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications