[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] boards: Added standalone ATmega328p (#11090)
notifications at github.com
Mon Sep 9 15:47:30 CEST 2019
Modifying `CLOCK_CORECLOCK` in `periph_conf.h` I have this remaining failures:
Failures during test:
- [tests/bitarithm_timings](tests/bitarithm_timings/test.failed) (timeouts early)
- [tests/event_wait_timeout](tests/event_wait_timeout/test.failed) (RAM issue, add to BOARD_INSUFFICIENT_MEMORY)
- [tests/isr_yield_higher](tests/isr_yield_higher/test.failed) (The test script is the issue)
- [tests/libfixmath](tests/libfixmath/test.failed) (timeouts early)
- [tests/periph_timer](tests/periph_timer/test.failed) (fixed changing TIMER_SPEED)
- [tests/pkg_jsmn](tests/pkg_jsmn/test.failed) (Fails in master for arduino-uno)
- [tests/pkg_libhydrogen](tests/pkg_libhydrogen/test.failed) (need to be blacklisted)
- [tests/pkg_lora-serialization](tests/pkg_lora-serialization/test.failed) (Fails in master for arduino-uno)
For me as soon as the needed tests are blacklisted this is good to go.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications