[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] cpu/fe310: Moved stdio_init() before periph_init() (#12226)
notifications at github.com
Sat Sep 14 11:29:46 CEST 2019
### Contribution description
- Added a call to `stdio_init()` right before calling `periph_init().
- This guarantees that DEBUG() is available early in boot process
- Forgotten in https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/11367, this fixes broken stdio
- Sorted and deduplicated `#include`s in `cpu.c`
### Testing procedure
Flash and run e.g. `examples/default` or `examples/hello-world` and see if stdio is working again
### Issues/PRs references
Fixes bug introduced in https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/11367
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* cpu/fe310: Sort and de-duplicate includes in cpu.c
* cpu/fe310: Moved stdio_init() before periph_init()
-- File Changes --
M cpu/fe310/cpu.c (19)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications