[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] tests: remove remaining use of "TEST_ON_CI_WHITELIST += all" (#12254)
notifications at github.com
Tue Sep 17 08:04:17 CEST 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
Apparently there are 2 remaining use of `TEST_ON_CI_WHITELIST += all` in the test applications although this is not needed since `all` is the default on Murdock (e.g. all boards are whitelisted), see [here](https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/blob/master/makefiles/murdock.inc.mk#L40).
This PR does 2 things:
- fixing the 2 application Makefiles where the pattern is still used: `tests/test_tools` and `tests/sys_crypto`
- exclude this pattern in the buildsystem sanity check script
Also cc'ing @cladmi to have his opinion on that.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
- Enable `CI: run tests` and verify the 2 tests are run on all available boards
- Add the pattern in one test application Makefile and verify that the buildsystem sanity check reports an error (e.g. by running `./dist/tools/buildsystem_sanity_check/check.sh`)
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Not sure which one this is related to.
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* tests: remove useless global board test on ci whitelist
* tools/buildsystem_check: add deprecated pattern for board ci whitelist
-- File Changes --
M dist/tools/buildsystem_sanity_check/check.sh (1)
M tests/sys_crypto/Makefile (2)
M tests/test_tools/Makefile (2)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications