[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] cpu/esp32: Use awk/printf instead of echo -n when flashing esp32 (#12282)
notifications at github.com
Fri Sep 20 11:43:48 CEST 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
This changes the Makefile of the esp32 cpu to use `awk` and `printf` to make the partitions csv file, instead of the `echo (-n)`
### Testing procedure
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
Execute the steps of #12244 without the SHELL=/bin/bash.
No error should occur during flashing.
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Use awk for its intended use instead of echo -n
* Change the rest of the echo commands to printf
-- File Changes --
M cpu/esp32/Makefile.include (9)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications