[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] sys/posix/pthread/pthread.c: fix pthread reaper (#12285)
notifications at github.com
Fri Sep 20 15:36:26 CEST 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
Fixing the pthread reaper. The reaper takes less memory (same stacksize as Idle thread) and pthreads are created sleeping instead of `THREAD_CREATE_WOUT_YIELD`.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
Create a pthread without giving it a stack as attribute.
Check with ps if reaper was created or turn on Debug and make sure the pthread exits (Debug message from pthread reaper when freeing the memory `DEBUG("pthread_reaper(): free(%p)\n", m.content.ptr);` ) .
Before this fix the reaper was never created and the memory not freed.
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* sys/posix/pthread/pthread.c: Reaper fix
* sys/posix/pthread/pthread.c: check reaper creation
* sys/posix/pthread/pthread.c: create thread sleeping
* sys/posix/pthread/pthread.c: reduce pthread reaper size
-- File Changes --
M sys/posix/pthread/pthread.c (20)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications