[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] Some tests are failing on STM32F7 (#12286)
notifications at github.com
Fri Sep 20 16:29:12 CEST 2019
IF YOUR ISSUE IS RELATED TO SECURITY
please submit it to the security mailing-list security at riot-os.org.
If your issue is a question related to the usage of RIOT, please submit it to
the user mailing-list users at riot-os.org or to the developer mailing-list
devel at riot-os.org.
Example: Cannot build gnrc_networking application for samr21-xpro board.
There are some tests failing when run on STM32F7 platforms. Here is the list of failure reported by the `compile_and_test_for_board.py` script with one them:
- [tests/bloom_bytes](tests/bloom_bytes/test.failed) [hardfaults]
- [tests/float](tests/float/test.failed) [hardfaults]
- [tests/gnrc_ipv6_ext](tests/gnrc_ipv6_ext/test.failed) [sudo]
- [tests/gnrc_rpl_srh](tests/gnrc_rpl_srh/test.failed) [sudo]
- [tests/gnrc_sock_dns](tests/gnrc_sock_dns/test.failed) [sudo]
- [tests/libfixmath_unittests](tests/libfixmath_unittests/test.failed) [hardfaults]
- [tests/pkg_cn-cbor](tests/pkg_cn-cbor/test.failed) [hardfaults]
- [tests/pkg_lora-serialization](tests/pkg_lora-serialization/test.failed) [hardfaults]
- [tests/pkg_ubasic](tests/pkg_ubasic/test.failed) [hardfaults]
- [tests/rng](tests/rng/test.failed) [hardfaults]
- [tests/unittests](tests/unittests/test.failed) [hardfaults]
Apparently, all STM32F7 based boards have the same failures.
#### Steps to reproduce the issue
Try to describe as precisely as possible here the steps required to reproduce
the issue. Here you can also describe your hardware configuration, the network
Run the test script from riot base directory:
$ ./dist/tools/compile_and_test_for_board/compile_and_test_for_board.py . <stm32f7 board name> --jobs=4 --with-test-only
#### Expected results
Example: The gnrc_networking application builds on samr21-xpro.
All tests are passing (expect the ones requiring `sudo`)
#### Actual results
Please paste or specifically describe the actual output.
There are failures, see the list above
Operating system: Mac OSX, Linux, Vagrant VM
Build environment: GCC, CLang versions (you can run the following command from
the RIOT base directory: make print-versions).
Versions used by the Docker container.
<!-- Thanks for contributing! -->
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications