[riot-notifications] [RIOT-OS/RIOT] Gnrc sixlowpan frag vrb/enh/rm out dst (#12325)
notifications at github.com
Sat Sep 28 14:30:55 CEST 2019
The RIOT community cares a lot about code quality.
Therefore, before describing what your contribution is about, we would like
you to make sure that your modifications are compliant with the RIOT
coding conventions, see https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Coding-conventions.
### Contribution description
Due to #12300 `dst` and `dst_len` become unused in the VRB. This PR re-uses these members instead of the members `out_dst` and `out_dst_len` of the VRB (and deletes those members).
While technically an API change, the member is only used internally (and checked by the tests) when disregarding #11068.
Put here the description of your contribution:
- describe which part(s) of RIOT is (are) involved
- if it's a bug fix, describe the bug that it solves and how it is solved
- you can also give more information to reviewers about how to test your changes
### Testing procedure
`tests/unittests` should still run, spefically `tests-gnrc_sixlowpan_frag_vrb`.
Details steps to test your contribution:
- which test/example to compile for which board and is there a 'test' command
- how to know that it was not working/available in master
- the expected success test output
### Issues/PRs references
Depends on #12300 and #12324.
Examples: Fixes #1234. See also #5678. Depends on PR #9876.
Please use keywords (e.g., fixes, resolve) with the links to the issues you
resolved, this way they will be automatically closed when your pull request
is merged. See https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* gnrc_sixlowpan_frag_vrb: fix for draft update
* tests: unittests: adapt 6LoWPAN VRB tests
* tests: unittests: remove duplicate `static const`s from VRB tests
* gnrc_sixlowpan_frag: move private RB functions to RB module
* gnrc_sixlowpan_frag_rb: remove public around former private functions
* gnrc_sixlowpan_frag_rb: use existing name scheme for private functions
* gnrc_sixlowpan_frag_rb: remove legacy defines
* gnrc_sixlowpan_frag_rb: unify naming scheme
* gnrc_sixlowpan_frag_rb: make NOPs dependent on RB
* Merge branch 'gnrc_sixlowpan_frag_vrb/fix/index' into gnrc_sixlowpan_frag_rb/cleanup/base-type
* Merge branch 'gnrc_sixlowpan_frag/enh/rbuf-rework202' into gnrc_sixlowpan_frag_rb/cleanup/base-type
* gnrc_sixlowpan_frag_vrb: re-use now unused super::dst for out_dst
-- File Changes --
M Makefile.dep (3)
M sys/include/net/gnrc/sixlowpan.h (13)
M sys/include/net/gnrc/sixlowpan/config.h (2)
M sys/include/net/gnrc/sixlowpan/frag/rb.h (101)
M sys/include/net/gnrc/sixlowpan/frag/vrb.h (37)
M sys/include/net/gnrc/sixlowpan/iphc.h (2)
M sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/sixlowpan/frag/gnrc_sixlowpan_frag.c (5)
M sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/sixlowpan/frag/rb/gnrc_sixlowpan_frag_rb.c (439)
D sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/sixlowpan/frag/rbuf.c (436)
D sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/sixlowpan/frag/rbuf.h (116)
M sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/sixlowpan/frag/vrb/gnrc_sixlowpan_frag_vrb.c (44)
M sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/sixlowpan/gnrc_sixlowpan.c (2)
M sys/net/gnrc/network_layer/sixlowpan/iphc/gnrc_sixlowpan_iphc.c (8)
M tests/gnrc_sixlowpan_frag/Makefile (3)
M tests/gnrc_sixlowpan_frag/main.c (137)
M tests/unittests/tests-gnrc_sixlowpan_frag_vrb/tests-gnrc_sixlowpan_frag_vrb.c (206)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the notifications